The following topics will be covered during the 8 session Transition Masters program. Approximately 40% of each session will be interactive lecture, 20% mock networking, and 40% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback).
- Orientation + Inner Game of Job Search
- Skills Assessment, Job Search Strategy, and Job Search Action Plan
- Writing & Explaining Accomplishments
- 21st Century Resumes That Get Interviews!
- Mastering the Interview!
- Compensation Negotiation
- Development of Work Samples/Portfolio (Paper, Electronic, & Object)
- Career Networking + Reducing Anxiety + Social Media
1. You must be actively searching for work.
2. You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
3. You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a "find your career direction" program).
4. You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
Each participant will receive access to a complete set of Power Point notes from each session, two ebooks. Workbooks are downloadable for class participants - all free!