The following topics will be covered during the Transition Master's program. Approximately 50% of each session will be interactive lecture, and 50% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback).
Week 1 Career Clarity
Week 2 Fifty But Not Finished
Week 3 The Inner Game of Job Search
Week 4 Identification of Skills, Accomplishments, and Creating a Target Market
Week 5 Job Search Strategy, and Dailey Action Planning Week 6 Job Description, Resume Analysis, and Applicant Tracking Systems Week 7 Mastering the Interview (Before, During, and After)
Week 8 Compensation Negotiation
Week 9 Career Networking
Week 10 Portfolios + Graduation
The lecture topics are available in the Resource Library on this website. Just click the "More" tab on the right side of the main page header bar:
1. You must be actively searching for work.
2. You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
3. You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a "find your career direction" program).
4. You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
5. You must send us a copy of your current resume and a job description (to use during mock interviews)
Each participant will receive access to a complete set of Power Point notes from each session, two ebooks. Workbooks are downloadable for class participants - all free!