The following topics will be covered during the Transition Masters program. Approximately 50% of each session will be interactive lecture, and 50% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback).
Week 1 Identification of Skills, Accomplishments, and Creating a Target Market
Week 2 Job Search Strategy, and Dailey Action Planning Week 3 Job Description, Resume Analysis, and Applicant Tracking Systems Week 4 Mastering the Interview (Before, During, and After)
Week 5 Compensation Negotiation
The following topics are available in the Resource Library on this website:
The Inner Game of Job Search
LinkedIn for Job Seekers
1. You must be actively searching for work.
2. You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
3. You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a "find your career direction" program).
4. You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
5. You must send us a copy of your current resume and a job description (to use during mock interviews)
Each participant will receive access to a complete set of Power Point notes from each session, two ebooks. Workbooks are downloadable for class participants - all free!