The following topics will be covered during the 9 session Transition Masters program. Approximately 50% of each session will be interactive lecture, and 50% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback).
- Orientation + Inner Game of Job Search
- Developing a Job Search Action Plan
- Career Networking + Reducing Anxiety + Social Media
- Writing & Explaining Accomplishments + Skills Assessment
- 21st Century Resumes That Get Interviews!
- Mastering the Interview!
- Compensation Negotiation
- Development of Work Samples/Portfolio (Paper, Electronic, & Object)
1. You must be actively searching for work.
2. You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
3. You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a "find your career direction" program).
4. You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
Each participant will receive a complete set of Power Point notes from each session, two ebooks. Workbooks are downloadable for class participants - all free!