The following topics will be covered during the 10 session Transition Masters program. Approximately 50% of each session will be interactive lecture, and 50% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback).
Inner Game of Job Search + Anxiety Reduction
Skills Assessment + Accomplishments/Achievements
Job Search Strategy Assessment + Action Plan Tool
LinkedIn for Job Seekers
Job Description Analysis
21st Century Resumes
Mastering the Interview
Portfolio Development + Graduation
1. You must be actively searching for work.
2. You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
3. You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a "find your career direction" program).
4. You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
5. You must send us a copy of your current resume and a job description (to use during mock interviews)
Each participant will receive access to a complete set of Power Point notes from each session, two ebooks. Workbooks are downloadable for class participants - all free!