What is Transition Masters?
Transition Masters is a nonprofit program designed specifically to help job seekers develop their presentation skills.
How you present yourself when networking and interviewing for work makes a huge difference in your job search!
Our program provides a solution for five key job search problems;
1. The most common problem job candidates have (according to HR executives) is lack of confidence during the interviewing process. This multi session program helps you build the confidence you need to land that job fast!
2. Many job seekers don't realize how they are perceived when communicating with others. Bad communication habits will be identified and may be replaced with more productive habits.
3. Job seekers have difficulty articulating what they do best and why they are the perfect fit for the job.
4. Frequently job seekers are not prepared for the different types of interview questions. They haven't had a chance to practice the best responses (which is one reason the average job seeker will interview with five different companies before they are hired!).
5. Networking and interviewing cause anxiety for many people. Job seekers need to learn and practice methods for controlling anxiety and stress.
Problem is... there's no place where you can learn and practice developing these specific skills. Trial and error lengthens the job search process. Transition Masters provides the opportunity to develop and actually practice networking and interviewing skills in a friendly and fun group environment while receiving supportive feedback from others.