Meeting agenda is:
5:15 - 5:30 Greeting - Good News!
5:30 - 6:30 Mock Interviewing
6:30 - 6:35 Break
6:35 - 8:00 Lecture
What we expect of you:
- Show up at every meeting on time (complete all 10 sessions and receive a certificate of completion - life time reentry)
- Provide us with a current resume and job description (to be used in mock interviews) Email to email@example.com
- You tell us when you land a job, and how you landed it (online application, personal referral, networking, ect.)
- Respect, confidentiality, and a helping attitude for all in the program
What you can expect from us:
- Weekly interview and resume coaching from four industry experts (at no charge)
- The latest job search information and knowledge in a one hour lecture each week
- Power Point lecture presentation materials (available in the Resource Library on the Transition Masters website)
- Quick Start Job Search manual (in Resource Library)
- Most common interview questions (in Resource Library)
- Information on the St. Paul's Transition Masters program (weekly virtual program mirroring the Monday night sessions)
- Other handout materials including two E-Books
- Respect, confidentiality
Group communications will be via email. All emails will have participants email addresses blind copied. Sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Meeting Link
You may join using desktop, laptop, cell phone or dial in at 5:30pm on Mondays.
Unanswered questions? Contact Joe Jones, Program Leader, at 813-960-1876 or email email@example.com